Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Unemployment Blogging....


9/30/2008

at 1:25 PM I officially “resigned” from Wayport Inc. I went from Wayport to Castle Greybeard and talked on the phone for an hour or so to Christina and then Jacob and then my Mom. Christina asked if they cited a specific call as to why I was being “offered the chance to resign,” but I didn't even ask. It could have been any of a dozen calls in the last month. I turned off my WoW account for the time being. I watched some Heroes with Eric, then some King of the hill with Brian and Eric, then we all went to drinking liberally at about 6:45p

At drinking liberally I bought a salad and a beer and had two beers bought for me with the offer of 2 more. When I got home Christina was really sick. She went to sleep at about 10:30 and I stayed up playing WoW and watching Office Space until about 3.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home