Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Avast, I must comment on a more serious note me harty's, that bein the stunnin debut of Cap'n Sorkin's new program, the overlongedly named, "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip." I watched it last night and let me just say, our favorite crack addict produced, a spectacular opening. I was really excited when I heard Matthew Perry was going to be on this show because I thought he was really good on the "West Wing," but he was on near the end of when I watched the program (anything after season 4 is West Wing fan fic as far as I'm concerned). He and Bradley Whitford are a convincing pair right away. I really liked how much they had their friendship laid out really bare right away. You don't see alot of things that are that emotional and still convincing very often, especially outside of love scenes. In addition to the cast and writing(did I mention the writing was good? It's hardly necessary, I already said it was Aaron Sorkin) they went ahead and slammed things you don't hear anyone outside of lefty bloggers and the Stewart/Colbert presidential ticket touch these days. He went ahead and yelled at the top of his lungs about Network/Cable news and George Bush being a bunch of crazy liars right away in the first episode. w000w000. Anyway, if you didn't see this show you should find someone who has it tivo'd and watch it as soon as possible. Looks like good TV just came back to prime time. Thanks Cap'n Sorkin. (and First Mate Schlamme!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home