Sunday, September 24, 2006

Holy melted glaciers Batman!
Gore is the current Presidential Nominee from the Andy Swan organization.

The above is a link to a recent speech Al Gore gave at NYU. More and more I think that he really is the best candidate of the people currently being discussed. I was not pro-Gore when he ran in 2000, and in fact I voted for Ralph Nader. In the years since Al Gore won the 2000 election he has been spending his time correcting alot of the things I didn't like about his 2000 campaign. His 2000 campaign was very much a Clinton machine Democratic Leadership Council campaign, running right past the middle and helping shift the right further right. By 2004 Gore had distanced himself from that group and in fact endorsed my man Howard Dean. I think Gore's progressive and enviornmentalist side, which was always his strong point anyway, being allowed to speak and being out front and center will not only be more to my liking, but will really be a much stronger position to run from. For YEARS the Democrats have been running as little Republicans. Give it up, I wouldn't vote for a republican pretending to be a democrat, why would republicans vote for democrats pretending to be republicans? GIVE US A CLEAR CHOICE! WE WILL PICK YOU! I think Al's got that now, and I really hope he runs so I can watch him beat the republicans to death with it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is someone out there planning, Praxis stylee for what to do when the ice cap breaks up or Greenland, and the water level raises however much it will? I'd like to fight global warming as much as possible, and will endorse all the efforts as such, but do ya wonder who's on that team, and if they have a pamphlet?

9/24/2006 08:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this a plan to get big ans famous and be a professional blogger? If it is...I like this plan.

9/24/2006 08:50:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Re:Paul:
WORD! but probably not.

Re:Sleach:
OF COURSE! I originally started blogging due to dissapointment in the fact that many articles I wanted to comment on didn't have links on the bottom of them to do so.

9/24/2006 09:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home