Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sooooooooo. Being unemployed is less fun than I might like. Doing less things isn't super hardcore. I didn't like, go out drinking alot or anything like that. Not having any any money doesn't really hit home with most of my friends though. I haven't worked in 4 months at this point, but they still are flabbergasted when I say I'm not going to the slackers show or the whatever movie everyone is going to. No dude, I have no income. I haven't had any income in 4 months. I'm not going to anything. Also, no buying beer/wine/vodka at home is a bummer. I've almost completely stopped drinking. I do sponge beers off the kindness of friends. A few of my friends have been exactly the opposite and have been super awesome. I think for alot of them it's just not something they know what to do with though. I'm really broke means buying cheap beer instead of the good stuff. Not, GASP, I've stopped drinking anything that isn't free. I think they feel like I'm being a mooch most of the time, and as a result, I don't really do anything with most of my friends because in fact, if I do anything that costs any money or buy anything at all, I am in fact mooching. SO that's the state of the union today. I have been turned down for more jobs than seems imaginable. I think today I may have finally gotten through to enough people at the Texas Workforce Commission that I may actually receive unemployment benefits. That will keep us from completely going under anyway. On another positive note, I'm having a boy, w000w0000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home