Sunday, September 24, 2006

Anyone besides Paul and probably Thierry following the Montana Senate race? This was an AWESOME quote from the Democratic challenger Tester from a debate between him and incumbent republican Senator Conrad Burns this weekend:

____________________________________________

"I don't want to weaken the Patriot Act, I want to repeal it. What it does, it takes away your freedom ... and when you take away our freedoms, the terrorists have won," Tester said.

____________________________________________


OK, so maybe a little over the top with the terrorist winning business(I think of Braveheart every single time I hear that line), but the comment about the Patriot Act is fantastic, and I can't wait to hear it again. "I don't want to weaken the Patriot Act, I want to repeal it."

Fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home